A major fire broke out at Panchayat Bhavan in Shimla

A major fire broke out at Panchayat Bhavan in grocery shops from a short circuit, the owner of the shop sustain minor injuries.

A fire tender was rushed to control the flame which was doused down immediately. The loss of property amounts to Rs 10 lakh reported in the mishap. The fridge and other belongings were also burnt inside the shop. District administration handed over Rs 15000 as immediate relief to the fire victim.   

  BJP spokespersons Ganesh Dutt and Karan Nada visited the spot and empathized with the affected shop owners.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *