Fire broke out in a Kacha house in Shimla

A major fire broke out in a Kacha house (two room) near Virantnagar, Sub-Tehsil Sarswati Nagar, District Shimla of Himachal Pradesh last night. 

Spokesperson of State Diaster Management Authority Sudesh Mokta said that two room of one kacha house  partially damaged due to fire. No loss of life is reported in the incidents and estimated Loss of Rs. 3,00,000/. 

District Administration handed over immediate relief of Rs 10,000 to affected family. Fire broke out due to electric short-circuit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *