Two more electricity board employees injured due to electrocution

Two more employees of the Electricity Board were injured due to electrocution at Nahan, the headquarter of District Sirmaur.  Victims are identified as Vishal Vijalman district Chamba and Hemraj resident Nalagarh.

XEN Mr. Rahul Rana said that two injured have been sent to the hospital for treatment.   Vishal has been referred to PGI from Nahan in critical condition.  Whereas Hemraj’s condition is completely stable.  Hemraj’s treatment is going on in the medical college itself.

 According to the information, Vishal was repairing the electric wires on the pole in the CPF colony near Kanshiwala.  During this, he got a high-voltage current.  At the same time, Hemraj got electrocuted while repairing wires in Banog near Nahan.

 Both are being treated in the hospital.  According to the information, the condition of both is said to be stable at present.  

It is worthwhile to mention here that recently two board lineman Duglu Ram (57 years) Lineman died in an accident while restoring power supply on August 13, 2023, and lineman Mohindra Lal (43 years), at Bilaspur on August 14, respectively.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *