Three-storey house gutted in a devastating fire

A three-storey house was gutted in a devastating fire completely at Peej village of Kullu district, fire broke out after a leakage in an LPG cylinder this evening on Monday.

The spokesperson of the State Disaster Management Authority said that a house was damaged and completely burnt after blasting in LPG  Cylinder at 1835 hrs today.

Rescue, Fire, and Police teams rushed to the spot to control to the fire. No casualties have been reported in this incident. The fire was brought under control. The mishap reported no loss of life but an estimated Loss of Rs. 45lakh occurred. This house belonged to Bhupender Singh & Mohan Lal of Peej Tehsil and District Kullu.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *