Three renders homeless after devastating fire

Three family members render homeless in devastating fire broke out in a house near Shiv Mandir at Patlikuhal of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh about 180 km from here this afternoon.
Himachal Pradesh State Emergency Operation Center spokesperson Suresh Mokta  informed that fire broke out around 1745 hrs today and a fire tender rushed to the spot immediately and Control the blages.
The fire mishap caused the loss of around Rs 5 lakh and also rendered three families homeless.  Three families of Roshan, Yog Raj and Balvir Singh affectted by the fire, he added.
Intime action of fire fighters saved property worth one crore in the mishap.  The cause of fire is yet to ascertained.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *