State property gutted by major fire near Advanced Study Shimla

A major Fire broke out in the state accommodation on Monday due to an electric short-circuit near the Indian Institute of Advance Study no loss of life was reported in the mishap.

The spokesperson of the State Disaster Management Authority informed that accommodation was vacant and it has recently been allotted to SP CM’s security, Dr. Shiv Kumar.

He said that Fire broke out in the Burj Cottage government residence (lying vacant) near the advanced study chock early today.

 The first floor has been burnt completely. Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot and douse infernos now under control. He said that the fire broke out due electric short. More detail is also awaited.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *