Five shops gutted in devastating fire in Chamba

A devastating fire broke out at Goli bazar in Chamba town gutting five shops in mishap, police officer  confirmed.
SDM Dalhousie Mr Jagan Thakur said that he had received information about the fire early today and a team of rescue and fire department was sent to the spot. 
 The fire rendered  loss of tunes to crores of rupees here. 
Preliminary information said that  five shops in Goli Bazar reduced to ashes in Chamba at midnight. The fire broke out due to short circuit.

 The local police, firefighters and local people doused down the infernos  under control after a lot of efforts.
Local resident Kamal Kishore said  that fire broke at 0230hrs when all was in deep sleep.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *