Fire in PWD building at Totu, One charred to death in Hamirpur

With dry-spell and rising temperatures incidents of fire are increasing in the state.  One person was charred to death in a Fire mishap at Kargu Chalyali village under the Nadaun subdivision of Hamirpur district on Thursday.

A spokesperson of the State Disaster Management Authority said that the House fire broke out at 0400 hrs. In the mishap, one person sleeping in the house died in the mishap. The fire team is on the spot to extinguish the fire. The body was recovered from the burnt house.

Administeration released immediate Relief of Rs 25000/ to the next of deceased. Now, the Fire is under Control. The deceased was identified as  Ashok Kumar S/O Sh Mahant Ram. A Fire Incident also occurred at Public Works Department Building under Sub Division Totu in Shimla this morning.

The  Government property kept in the two rooms was damaged. The fire broke out from a Short-circuit. No loss of human life was reported in the mishap.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *