Fire gutted house furniture in Shimla

A major fire broke out at Engineghar Sanjouli outskirt of Shimla town this morning leading to gutting of furniture in the mishap.
Superintendent of police Shimla Ms Monika Bhutunguru said that house belonged to Anil Sharma’s of Shangati village at the time of mishap around 1000hrs, it was locked from outside.
 The neighbors saw smoke coming out of his house, raised alarm and called owner of the house. 
 Fire broke out from the incensitic. Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot and Control the blages in one and half hours. In misshap floor mate, sofa chairs, beds etc. burnt down. 
Urban development minister Mr. Suresh Bhardwaj visited the spot.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *