Body of Mall Road Businessman and victim consign to fire

Body of Mall Road businessman Kishore Bajaj who died in a fire mishap in Vikasnagar on early Thursday consigned to fire by his son and his neighbors the police official confirmed. 
Superintendent of Police Shimla Monika Bhatnaguru said that police took body deceased in their possession and kept the mortuary in the Civil Hospital on Thursday after the fire mishap.
As it has been stated earlier that  a 60-year-old Mall road businessman Kishore Bajaj died of burns. The son of the victims was undertail of drug case was released on bail to perform his last rite which was done today with help of local resident of Vikasnagar.
She said that Revenue department provided relief of Rs 20,000 to his son to performed the last right as an immediate relief to victims of fire mishap.
The police said that the businessman who was keep him intoxicated most of the time possibly burnt down in the fire mishap when a quilted or mattresses have caught the fire from candles or bidi cigarette 
The police denied the mishap as an incident of arson or culpable homicide. On Thursday morning fire department officials recovered partly charred  body of businessman when they reached on the spot, the doors were locked from inside.
The power connection of the victim’s was disconnected as there was no electricity in the house when the mishap occurred. 
This was a human interest story that after the death of its fire victim he left alone unattended as his wife had already passed away and his along son in his early thirty was in jail since 2019 in a drug case.
The police officer said that the businessman run a beauty parlor and a shop on Mall Road, Shimla. 
 After completing the legal process, this body was handed over to his son by the police which was consigned to fire by local resident in presence of his son on Friday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *